EPF UAN Registration
Want to know exactly how to UAN registration online? UAN is a 12-digit number allotted to a representative by EPFO India. The UAN number may go about as a marker of personality for a employee until his/her retirement. In order to generate a UAN number, an employee needs to be registered with UAN EPFO services and should contribute to the Employee Provident Fund Account.
UAN refers to the Universal Account Number launched by EPFO India. The main objective behind the launch of UAN is to link several PF account numbers allocated to a single employee by various organizations under one single account. In case an employee is actually registered with EPFO UAN services and has a UAN number, then he/she gets to provide the same on joining a new organization so that the new employer will be able to link the new member Identification number of the organization to his/her existing Universal Account Number. UAN could be accessed by an employee by going to the UAN member portal website.
How to UAN Registration Online
Registration of UAN is easy process. There are few identity proof is required like PAN card, Aadhar card, Passport number, Voter ID card or others. Any one is mandatory. Here we may explain step by step process how to UAN registration online. Follow the below steps for Register of UAN:
- Go to the official website or visit here https://unifiedportalmem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface
- Open above link you see the one option “Activate UAN” click on that link
- Then fill the any of identification information like PAN card, Voter ID, Passport number or any other.
- After that enter your mobile number so you will get one PIN number
- Enter the PIN number
- After that click on “I Agree and terms and conditions”
Features of UAN Registration Portal
- Download UAN member passbook online any time
- Edit the personal information online
- Update your KYC details
Online Download UAN card
All inclusive record number or UAN has been specified to each and every PF member by the EPFO by modifying over the Universal Account numbers of employees who have contributed in EPFO via electronic challan-cum-come back from January to June 2014. The factors of interest of UAN assigned to each PF member have been provided to the service and the organisation needs to download and give it to the ideal concerned.
Benefits of Registration at the UAN Member Portal
The UAN member portal offers you the following:
- The updated EPF member passbook may be quickly downloaded here. This passbook indicates your PF balance that might be used for getting a loan.
- You will definitely be capable to link all your previous PF accounts through this portal.
- You will upload KYC data on this website.
- It is possible to alter your email address or mobile number.
- You can apply for transferring your EPF.
- It is possible to link Aadhaar details with UAN if you are registered at the UAN login member portal.
So we hope you know all the particular information related to UAN registration like how to registration for UAN, how to activate, features and advantages or benefits of UAN registration. At our website you know more details like how to pay EPF challan, online EPF payment, check UAN status and more. Stay with us for more latest news & information!!!